Global Partnership: Stem Cells
Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
September 21-22, 2020, New Delhi-110057, India
India International Centre,
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Young Researchers Forum
Provides an opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas being pursued globally and that of their peers to increase their capacity as multidisciplinary researchers
- Young Investigators, i.e. Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must fit into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Scientist/ Young Researcher can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 33yrs
- All research paper submissions must be in English
- None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position.
- Showcase your research through oral presentations;
- Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in your field;
- Develop a foundation for collaboration among young researchers;
- Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors;
- Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters;
- Offers an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- This forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who use and benefit from research.