Global Partnership: Stem Cells
Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
September 21-22, 2020, New Delhi-110057, India
India International Centre,
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Speaker Guidelines & FAQs
You are warmly invited to submit your abstract and attend the International Conference on Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine , being organized around the theme" Innovations, Technologies and Conducive Regulatory Systems in Fostering Opportunities for Global Collaborations" on September 21-22, 2010 at New Delhi, India.
Submit your abstract online at Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Details
By submitting your abstract (s), you agree that the "Abstract " has not been presented elsewhere and is/are not currently under consideration by another conference or forum except in the form of a "Thesis". The submitting speaker would ensure that the abstract publication has been approved by all other co-authors.
Modes of Presentation
A. Oral presentation
B. Poster presentation
All abstracts written exclusively in English would be accepted.
The following information may be provided:
Details of the Presenting author complete with contact details; include mailing address, phone number and email address.Presenting author and co-authors; first name (s) or initials of first name(s), family name
Affiliation details of all authors; position, department, institution/hospital, city, state, country etc.
The submitted abstracts are expected to meet the standards of academic / scientific / technical excellence in consonance with the theme of the conference. The abstracts are subjected to peer review by expert committee and peer reviewers.
Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings which are to be distributed at the conference. Each abstract will receive a Digital Identification Number (DIN).
Why to Attend
- To meet and interact with renowned speakers, world's leading CEO's, Directors, decision and policy makers and regulators;
- Best opportunity to reach the largest conglomeration of participants from cell and regeneration community;
- To gain knowledge into the status of the regulatory systems in cell research and therapy;
- To keep abreast of advances in innovative research, technologies in cell biology;
- Opportunities of collaborating with different research/industrial organizations;
- Partner with Indian counterparts to share largest world market clinical trials and cell based therapies.