Global Partnership: Stem Cells
Strategic Global Partnerships in Stem Cells and Regeneration Applications
September 21-22, 2020, New Delhi-110057, India
India International Centre,
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Young researchers and students are encouraged to make poster presentation of their original research, which has potential of publication in the International Journals. The forum would provide opportunities to the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work related to the theme of the conference and get peered and invite comments from the luminaries of experts from different facets in the areas of cell research and therapy. The conference would also provide opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research interests of their peers to widen scope in multidisciplinary research.
All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference.
Instructions & Guidelines for Poster Presentation Eligibility
- Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars preferably below the age the age of 35.
- Contributors who do not wish to presentations in the conference are also welcome to present their poster at the conference.
- The abstract submission deadlines may be adhered to be eligible for poster presentation
- The abstract should include complete details of the contributor as per details of Abstract Submission
- Abstracts are submitted through online or by email.
- The registered author/poster presenter can have a substitute from co-author (or) any member from the same institution
- All shortlisted poster presenters need to be registered before the deadline of abstract submission
- All the Posters presented would be judged by a panel of experts.
- The judgment will be done by Panel of Experts
- Participant are expected to be ready in front of his/her poster to answer all questions from the experts at the judgement
- The presentation schedule will be intimated to you once the program is finalized.
- Each poster presenter would be allowed about 5-7 minutes to presentation including questions raised during the evaluation of the poster.
- Best five posters would be rewarded on merit at the closing ceremony of the conference.
- The merit of the posters will be decided on clarity of poster and oral presentations and the completeness of work.
- The decision of the experts will be final and no clarification will be given.
Online Abstract Submission for Poster Competition
Visuals & Text
- Your poster may be subdivided as Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, and limited Literature Citations .
- The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
- Posters size may be limited to 800 words or less.
- The numerical data may be presented in the form of graphs or simple tables.
- Visuals should be simple and bold.
- Avoid acronyms and extensive mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Use bright colours to enhance the detail.
- Text should be readable from five feet distance.
- Besides your project, the text could also include future research plans or questions.
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long.
Note:- For registration please follow the applicable link