Global Partnership: Stem Cells
Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
September 21-22, 2020, New Delhi-110057, India
India International Centre,
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Invitation to become a Media Partner
Neobiomed conferences anticipate more than 250 participants from regenerative medicine researchers, manufacturers, cell therapy companies to interact with the world class stem cell and regenerative medicine researchers and top international academic, government and private industry labs of different disciplines and gain perception to the regulatory systems by experts from international regulatory agencies and societies on current regulatory and ethical requirements in conducting cell therapy. The conference aims to identify new technology trends, development tools, product opportunities, R&D collaborations, and commercialization partners
As a Media Partner we seek your support with outreach and PR activities.
This would entail:
- Sending periodic emails to your contacts and mailing lists, and promoting the special discounted rate to your members.
- Including stories and information about Global Partnership: Stem Cells in your newsletter or mailings
- Issuing press releases highlighting our collaboration.
- Promote Global Partnership: Stem Cells on your social media that may include our logo on your website and linking to the Conference website.
- A special 10% discount to your membership;
- You will be highlighted on the Global Partnership: Stem Cells Website;
- Your logo and biography would be included in the Brouchure of the Conference;
- Your company website would have direct link with Global Partnership: Stem Cells website;
- Media partnership would be mentioned in our press releases and social media communications.
Neobiomed conferences would be sending you communications materials on a regular basis for this purpose. We expect you to cover at least 4 of the above-listed possibilities.
In return,The media Parner would be entitled to:
Through being a Media Partner for the conference you will link your organization to a unique global network of thinkers, leaders, regulators, researchers, manufactures and companies in stem cell in global marketing and business for stem cell research and applications in areas of cell based therapies. For any questions on the role your company could play at Global Partnership: Stem Cells Conference, you may please contact at:
Note:- For registration please follow the applicable link