Global Partnership: Stem Cells
Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
September 21-22, 2020, New Delhi-110057, India
India International Centre,
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Invitation to become a Institutional Partner
NeoBioMed Services has immense pleasure and honor to formally invite you for partnering with us for international conference “Global partnerships in Stem Cell and Regeneration Applications” which is going to be held during Sep 24-25, 2020 at New Delhi, India. The conference will focus around the theme " Innovations, Technologies and Conducive Regulatory Systems in Fostering Opportunities for Global Collaborations". The Conference would have global participation for discussions between the researchers, stem cell companies and the regulators from around the world to widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations. The partnership with your esteemed research group is put-forward in light of the wonderful cause provided by you to the sector of Cellular Therapies and its allied areas.
Through partnering with us you will benefit with:
- International Recognition and Collaboration
- Global networking with professionals, scientists and business enterprises from over 50+ Countries
- Special recognition about the organization during the conference and on the website
- Association acknowledgment on all official conference support signs, programs and on all marketing collateral including the enhanced logo on the conference holding slide
- Advertisement opportunities
- Publication of Abstract from the associated members in the Conference Souvenir and Brochure
- Can organize sessions regarding the organization and members can present their research work as a speaker at our conference
As a Institutional Partner we seek your support with outreach and PR activities.
This would entail:
- Sending periodic emails to your contacts and mailing lists, and promoting the special discounted rate to your members;
- Including stories and information about Global Partnership: Stem Cells in your newsletter or mailings
- Issuing press releases highlighting our collaboration.
- Promote Global Partnership: Stem Cells on your social media that may include our logo on your website and linking to the Conference website.
- • Neobiomed Conferences would be sending you communications materials on a regular basis for this purpose.
- A special 10% discount to your membership;
- You will be highlighted on the Global Partnership: Stem Cells Website;
- Your logo and biography would be included in the Brouchure of the Conference;
- Your company website would have direct link with Global Partnership: Stem Cells website;
- Institutional partnership would be mentioned in our press releases and social media communications.
Neobiomed conferences would be sending you communications materials on a regular basis for this purpose. We expect you to cover at least 4 of the above-listed possibilities.
In return, The media Parner would be entitled to:
Through being an Institutional Partner for the conference you will link your organization to a unique global network of thinkers, leaders, regulators, researchers, manufactures and companies in stem cell in global marketing and business for Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine applications. For any questions on the role your company could play at Global Partnership: Stem Cells Conference, you may please contact at:
Note:- For registration please follow the applicable link