Global Partnership: Stem Cells
Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
September 21-22, 2020, New Delhi-110057, India
India International Centre,
40, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Gardens,
Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Neo BioMed Services founded by Dr. Brij M. Gandhi has been engaged, since 2006, in providing expert technical, regulatory compliance and business support services to Small and Mid-Size Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Stem Cell, Biologics, Diagnostic, Medical Devices and allied Health Industries including biodefense industries. We believe in quality of service par excellence and join hands with national and international consulting agencies in providing support to for development, implementation and management of diversified manufacturing and supply chain projects involving the integration of scientific principles, regulatory aspects and business requirements and management.
Dr. Brij M. Gandhi
Chief Executive Officer
Chairman Welcome Message
Neo BioMed Conference is pleased to welcome you all for the International Conference on Strategic Global Partnerships in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine, which would be held in New Delhi, India during September 21-22, 2020. In consonance with its theme, the Conference would focus mainly to foster global collaborations and to advance knowledge in gaining insights to new innovations, adoption of new technologies and harmonized regulatory systems. All participants are cordially invited to share their knowledge and research towards developing partnerships to enlarge research and applications the in the arena of stem cells and regenerative medicine.
We sincerely hope that Conference serves as an international platform for useful dialogue between the researchers, stem cell companies and the regulators from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations. This conference offers good opportunities for the researchers and delegates to exchange new ideas, and to establish research and/or business links, as well as to build global partnership for potential collaboration.
The conference Global Partnership: Stem Cells anticipates more than 250 participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. Participants from the top international academic, government and private industry labs of different disciplines to interact with the world class stem cell and regenerative medicine researchers, manufacturers, cell therapy companies and investigators and gain perception to the regulatory systems by experts from international regulatory agencies and societies on current regulatory and ethical requirements in conducting cell therapy based clinical trials/research and identify the challenges and the roadblocks to commercialization . The conference aims to identify new technology trends, development tools, product opportunities, R&D collaborations, and commercialization partners
We are looking forward to Meeting you at Strategic Global Partnership conference on September 21-22, 2020 at New Delhi India.
Dr. Brij M. Gandhi
- Regulatory updates from emerging markets
- Characterizing and Commercializing Cell-Based Therapies
- Product approvals and market authorization
- Quality manufacture and control for cell products
- Adoption of new technologies and standardization assurance of cells
- Automation in advanced therapies; strategies for future development
- Next-generation manufacturing technologies and optimization processes
- Create platforms for new idea evaluation and investments
- Facilitate interactions of research institutions with the industry
- Financing innovations in India
- Regulations , market entry and intellectual property
- Cord blood banking regulations including transplantation of cord blood derived stem cells from tissues.
Focus of Discussions
- Focusing on fostering cross-border Partnership for new business development and investment opportunities, collaborating with right people meeting the goals for your company, identifying custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
- Dedicated session (s) would be held simultaneously to discuss Regulatory updates from emerging markets; New product approvals and market authorization; Regulations on market entry and intellectual property; Adoption of new innovations and technologies and quality control.
- The Conference may discuss national or international partnered institution for QA/QI programme to ensure internal quality assurance / improvement strategies to monitor and refine the performance of the researchers and may provide the necessary platform for evaluation and investments for chem
- Session would be dedicated to innovations and adoption of emerging new technologies and analytical methods, cell processing, scalability, bioreactors, next-generation production technologies, automation, closed systems, supply chain and facility design.
- Session on analytics would focus on standards and new technologies, monitoring quality across the process, process analytics, automated analytics, potency assay development and validation, comparability strategies following process change, including late-stage, post-approval, tech transfers.
- Cell Therapy and Manufacturing strategies for Cell & Gene Therapy and products using next-generation cell-based therapies and next-generation manufacturing technologies
- Challenges facing the manufacture, characterization, optimization and commercializing autologous and allogenic cell-based therapies..
- Issues related to tissue engineering, advances in development of tissues and organ substitutes, control of their environment, biomechanical and biophysical parameters, standardization and utilization of new scaffold for new tissue and related regulations.
- The conference would promote international partnership and open up more avenues for generating resources and financial support for research and collaboration for increased funding opportunities and alternative funding options to provide support for financing innovations and large scale clinical trials in India.
- Focus on Cell Banking and associated issues on roadblock in commercialising cord blood derived stem cells including setting up of transplantation facility.
- Studies on oral diseases, oral adult stem cells, iPS cells, and theprogresses/challenges/perspectives of application of stem cells for oral disease treatment.
- Studies based on valuable ongoing research in regenerative dentistry on stem cells growth having potential to form specialized dentin, bone, and neuronal cells.